WeRBopBop #20 WeRBopBop #20

Put that on TV!

That should replace all the political ads on TV! That was simply amazing. Why is this not on the front page of NG???

A Mushroom! A Mushroom!

Hmmm...

That was interesting... I liked it, but it really needed more of an ending... but it was funny besides that. Good work.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Nice

You make us fans proud. Excellent work. I hope to see this on the front page!

Word Magnate Word Magnate

Awesome concept.

It is a great concept for a game. Only thing is, you can just re-use words. You can watch two different groups of letters, and just keep buying and selling the same words from them over and over. Example- i can just keep buying and selling mom, mono, nom, over and over watching just one price. You should add different modes, where each letter might have its own price, rather than groups of letters, or have the price for 3 letter words vs 4 letter words change, or be unable to reuse the same words within a certain time limit, etc. This game is a great idea but can totally be expanded to be much better. Maybe add some progressive levels or something too. You could add restrictions to what words can be used like only animals or something for a higher difficulty level.

Other nit picky items that dont matter but people will notice: the $ should come before the number, not after. umm.. i guess thats it.

matpg responds:

Thanks for the review and tips, I was thinking of having fever letters in the groups, but went for the easier version. The idea with restrictions and progressive levels is also good. Will put the things on the list for update/sequel.
Thanks for the "$" remark, didn't think about that.

Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing Meet'N'Fuck:Street Racing

The wheels on the car go round and round...

But in the wrong direction! The wheels spin the wrong way. But other than that good game.

Nano Farm Nano Farm

Awesome concept

Challenging, creative, fun, I like it! Nice job.

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

Amazing

I'm wondering why the current score isn't 5/5! Who would vote less than 5???
Beautiful song.

_-={Gazing at the Sunset}=-_ _-={Gazing at the Sunset}=-_

very good.

you should get the award for best audio artist on NG. Very nice work.

_Phantasy_ _Phantasy_

i like it!

that may just be the sound i have been loking for. i am working on an epic game and need some good music.