WeRBopBop #20 WeRBopBop #20

Put that on TV!

That should replace all the political ads on TV! That was simply amazing. Why is this not on the front page of NG???

A Mushroom! A Mushroom!

Hmmm...

That was interesting... I liked it, but it really needed more of an ending... but it was funny besides that. Good work.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Nice

You make us fans proud. Excellent work. I hope to see this on the front page!

Azumanga-Stuff Azumanga-Stuff

awesome

good job. but just to let you know, it is not properly rated. it should say there is language in it, not suitable for all audiances. just giving you a heds up so you dont get a wistle blown on you.

oh yeah... the flash was awsome. good job!

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

LOVER IT!!!

wow. i loved the voice acting. it was THE BEST i have ever heard on newgrounds. i liked how you had different versions of robotnick. excelent work. you are a model to other flash artists. cant wait for part 2.

Triste Renacer Triste Renacer

loved it

i loved it. the art was simple yet awesome. you have inspired me. thank you.

L3pra responds:

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 35 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 35

not a fan but...

i liked this one. it was different. it's good to see you change it up a bit. i hope no one begs for animation on this one. mountains don't move. good job.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Exactly.

Freaky Stunts Freaky Stunts

just awesome

to start, the menu looked great. the animation saw excellent, and the sound like the screaming little girl, added a lot of humor. good job!!! going into favorites.

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

cool!

that was cool.

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 15 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 15

i have seen the light...

when i first saw your series, i didnt like it and tried to blam each of them, but, i am starting to understand the point. it is actually kind of cool. plus, you get so many abusive reviews, i have been flagging them and leveled up my wistle. thanks for creating something to help me do that. :) i do have one suggestion to improve, but the name of the place hitler is visiting in the title so when i click on view other submissions by this author, i can easly pick a country of intrest. good job on the flash :)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

There's no room to include the name of the country in the title.